- Proctor S. Harvey, RLA, ASLA - President
- Proctor is our "quarterback, the main man, the lead dog, the big cheese, you get the idea . . . he's the founder/owner. His mild manner and humble personality hide a very creative designer that has worked on many notable projects, such as the presidential retreat at Camp David and the National D-Day Memorial. During his 30 years in business, his designs have won numerous awards for residential pool & patio designs. Twice his projects have been featured in Landscape Architect magazine, once on the front page. The first featured multiple streetscape projects that helped transform the appearance of Farmville, VA and the second highlighted a college campus project involving an amphitheatre with multiple water features. He loves his University of Virginia Cavaliers ('74 Masters in Landscape Architecture) and has been known to play a few rounds of tennis when time allows.
- Nathan J. Harbin, RLA, ASLA - Landscape Architect
- Nathan wears many hats while at work. He has been working in the office for 15 years. During that time his sponge-like mind has soaked up a lot of Proctor's and Clara's creativity. Being the firm's "geek," he is our resident, in-house tech support. The combination of geek and designer enables Nate to be a strong CAD user and generate amazing 3-D graphics for our customers. His skill sets also include a strong wordsmith ability as lead grant writer and writer of most company generated marketing literature. Occasionally he comes to the office dressed mostly in RED and mumbles to himself something about "Roll Tide."
- Stephanie Miller - Office Manager & Staff Designer
Stephanie acts as our receptionist but brings a lot of talent to the position/firm. She has a Landscape Architect degree from Philadelphia University. Steph is on her way to becoming a registered Landscape Architect and her education has been extensively utilized in the office to support the senior design team. She also handles several administrative tasks to keep the office running smoothly. When not in the office she spends her time at the local CrossFit gym getting ready for her next competition.
Brittany Harris - CAD Specialist
Brittany is our newest addition and has an Associates in Architectural/Civil Engineering Technology from Central Virginia Community College. She offers extensive CAD knowledge to help us complete our projects. Brittany may not have a Landscape Architecture background but she is absorbing everything she can about the practice and also getting her hands into some design work as well.
Dave Farley - Business Development
For most of his career Dave was involved with a large public corporation and spent 12 years as a V.P. and General Manager with a Fortune 500 Company. His strong Sales and Management background have proven most helpful in helping make our office procedures more efficient and also marketing our services to a larger audience. And his non-designer background and critical nature is often used to provide a different (what if?) perspective to current and future projects.